Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tired

So, I'm not the quickest waker-upper, but man, this morning was TOUGH!  My body just felt so heavy.  It was so hard for me to physically sit-up!  I didn't even stay out late this weekend, and got a full 8-9 hours Friday and Saturday nights.  After I finally dragged myself into a vertical position, it took me almost 2 hours to shower, dress, eat, and pack a lunch...ugh.  Then at work, I prepared for a meeting with data that was barely even analyzed, and the first statement out of my mouth was incorrect and my boss promptly corrected me in front of everyone.  Ugh.  It's sometimes so hard for me to get out of those slumps.  After that meeting, I contemplated for a minute the idea of just telling my boss I was taking the rest of the day off sick!  I just felt so tired and ignorant and didn't think I could keep going.  This was at 11am.  :p  Oh yeah, and on the drive in to work, my "check engine" light came on.  Ugh ugh ugh.  Good thing I have a trusted mechanic!

Normally, I'm a pretty energetic person, but I felt like such a slug today.  I'm going to finish this tea, head for bed, and pray for more strength tomorrow!

1 comment: