Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Another whirlwind week, whew!  Yay for Friday nights at home chillin' in my apartment.  It's so nice not to have somewhere to be once in a while.  :)


1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   my family, especially my 4 younger sisters.  I've been missing them a ton lately, and I'm looking forward to seeing them sooooon!

2.      Having fabulous coworkers   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     my trip to Paris with my mom two years ago!  What an amazing time we had.  I love just flipping through her pictures every once in a while because they are so beautiful and just captured our joy and the beauty of that city so well.  Perfect example to the left!

4.  True friends are   the ones who call you in the middle of the work day.  Thanks, Beka, it was perfect timing!

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       being goofy and laughing with my family.  My dad loves slapstick humor, and sometimes I pretend not to like it, but I'm just trying to hold back my laughs at his cheesy jokes.  :)

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     walking to Harvard Square, grabbing an iced coffee at Crema Cafe, and heading to my favorite little tree-lined grassy island for an hour with my book of the moment - right now, it's The Devil in the White City.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   ice cream!  I'm not usually a huge sweets person, but I do love an ice cream cake celebration.

Props to The Little Things We Do for another great fill-in-the-blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment