Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

First ever Fill in the Blank Friday!

One of my sisters does this "Fill in the blank Friday" thing where she  fills in the blanks (obvi) on some fun questions and links up with another blog...you know, I should be more technologically advanced to get this whole "link up" thing, but I'm not sure I'm going to cut it.  I'm gonna give it a go for the first time.  :)


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   pee...geez, why does my first "Fill-in-the-blank" have to be a vulgar one?!?  I can't help it though, it's always the very first thing I do, immediately followed by putting a diuretic in me (yay coffee!!!)   .

2.   I can hardly wait for   my next vaca to Oregon to visit the fam.  It's going to be for my baby sister's graduation, and I can hardly believe she' old enough for that!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     coffee       because     it is never too early, too late, or a bad time for more caffeine  .

4. A little known fact about me is that    I didn't get my drivers license until I was 26, and now I drive like a teenager in Boston...watch out. ;)

5. The best part about my job is    when my experiments work!  I love bench research and I love getting back results that make sense.  Yay science!

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    music.  Right now I'm listening to Takk by Sigur Ros.  One of my faves ever.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   start a fire.  I've been watching too many post-apocalyptic movies lately.

1 comment: