Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Life (AKA I still exist)

Soooo, yeah, slacking hard core on blogging.  Life just got all sorts of busy and truly, it just never slows.  A lot has happened since July (what?!?  I haven't posted since July?  It's snowing outside right now...), so here are some highlights:

  • Moved out of Cambridge and into Quincy.  It's fun to be learning a new city, and my commute is WAY shorter, yay!
  • Opened up to my new church community and gave my "life story".  Very scary, but so freeing to be vulnerable in that way and let yourself be known.  Really just loving getting to know this community of believers and growing spiritually together.
  • Started getting into Once Upon a Time - fun show for sure, less serious than my old TV love, Lost.  Also been catching up on Walking Dead, which I love and has NOTHING in common with Once.  :)
  • Got my first iPhone!!! It's a 4S and I do indeed love it.  :)  Maybe if I take a little time, I can figure out how to do this blogging thing and use the pics from my phone (not that I take that many, but still, pictures always make these blogs more fun to read, right?).
  • Had an amazing Christmas with my family - lots of coffee, movies, music, and laughs.  Oh, and I learned what YOLO means.  :p
  • My boss and boss' boss quit.  Yikes.  That's been hard to deal with emotionally since I've been working with them for 9 years, but I survived week 1 without them - hope week 2 goes well!!
Alright, consider yourself mostly caught up.  Now, on with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment