Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

M. N. S., I love you

M. Night Shyamalan, I love your movies.  I just finished watching The Village and it never gets old.  It's a beautiful love story set in the past...kind of.  If you haven't seen it, you must!  Now, I know there are some of you out there rolling your eyes and thinking, "His movies are lame.  They're unrealistic and over-hyped."  You know what I say to that?  I'm glad you have your own opinion, and I'm glad that you regret rolling your eyes at me just because I am a hopeless romantic.  :)

Seriously though, lovely cinematography, BEAUTIFUL music (thank you, James Newton Howard, as usual), and such a great story of love triumphing through difficult circumstances.  Sigh.

AHHHH!  And on a whim, I decided to IMDB my dear M.N.S. and there's a movie in post-production!!! YAY!  Check it out here: After Earth.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love MNS too :) I need to re-watch The VIllage soon, and Lady in the Water!
    By the way, I nominated you on my blog for the Liebster award! Do it or don't, just thought it was fun!

    Love ya!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete