Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fill it in!

It's Friday and I'm home, so I'm going to take up Lauren on her prompt/fill-in-the-blank question this week (check out her blog on add your own link!):

"If I could get away for the day, I would go...."
to Disneyland!  I say this mostly because my parents and youngest sister are actually there today and I would love to be there with them.  It's so great - I think I fell like this mostly because it's such a family tradition for me.  My dad's from LA, and so growing up, we'd take a road trip every couple of years down there to visit family, and we would ALWAYS go to Disneyland (also Knott's Berry Farm, In&Out Burger, and the horse race track, among others).  I know that some would say I'm too old to really enjoy it, but that's just not true!  The rides are still fun, the mood is just so fun and happy, and there really is just something completely magical about it.  I am a firm believer that everyone should visit at least once (if I could, I'd go once a year).  Favorite ride, you ask?  Well, it's between two - Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain.  Both are great on a hot day!

1 comment:

  1. I heart disneyland! My hubs and I have passes and we go about 1x a month! My favorite rides: big thunder and the Matterhorn!

    -Simone
    @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete